Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team of professionals?
At Conway & Partners, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated junior associate. Applicants must have a law degree with civil effect to be qualified to be admitted to the professional education of the Dutch Bar Association “Beroepsopleiding Advocaten”. Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages is necessary. You can apply by sending your CV, cover letter and official grade list to email@example.com.
About Conway & Partners
Conway is a highly specialized law firm advising and representing clients in both national and international matters. Conway has a strong track record in assisting in complex cases and projects in key industry sectors such as construction and engineering, petrochemical, oil and gas, manufacturing, offshore, trade and shipping, for which we provide both advisory and (international) dispute resolution services. Conway is particularly renowned for its international arbitration and cross-border litigation work.
Conway represents – among others – multinational corporations, contractors, asset owners, service providers, companies in the maritime and technical industry sector and governments.
The team at Conway consists of both Dutch advocates and other international lawyers. With our vast experience and expertise, we deliver the best legal solutions. Our goal is to make our clients’ projects successful.
The successful candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- The qualifications for becoming an advocate registered at the Dutch Bar Association (Graduated with a Master’s degree in Dutch Law)
- Excellent command for both the Dutch and English languages (verbal and written)
- Interest in working as an associate within an international law firm
- Interest in getting acquainted with the legal profession in all its facets
- Interest in dispute resolution and arbitration
If you fulfill the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply by sending us the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover Letter
- Official grade list
- Legal Research
- Contributing to Strategic Decisions